Dundas is a community and former town in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. It is nicknamed the Valley Town because of its topographical location at the bottom of the Niagara Escarpment on the Western edge of Lake Ontario. The population has been stable for decades at about twenty thousand, largely because it has not annexed rural land from the protected Dundas Valley Conservation Area.
- Dundas Central Public – Elementary School
- Dundas Valley Montessori School – Private Elementary School
- Dundas Valley Secondary School – High School (Formed by the amalgamation of Highland and Parkside Secondary Schools)
- Yorkview – Elementary School
- St. Augustine – Catholic Elementary
- St. Bernadette – Catholic Elementary
- Sir William Osler – Elementary School
- Providence Christian School – Independent Elementary School
Featured Homes For Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.